The Ryan White Data Support project, conducted by TriMetrix’s subsidiary WRMA, supports the federal HIV/AIDS Bureau in collecting grantee data via nine data reports. The Learning and Resource Center’s graphic design experts led the modernization and rebranding of the manuals to ensure a consistent style across reports, including using a livelier color palette, consistent icons, and improved formatting.
Additionally, the LRC provided copy editing services for the project, improving readability and use of grammar and aligning with AP style. The LRC also completed 508 remediation ensuring the manuals are fully accessible to users with visual and other disabilities.
The Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program manuals are available on HRSA/HAB’s TargetHIV website.
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program Data Report (ADR) Instruction Manual
- Grantee Contract Management System (GCMS) Instruction Manual
- HIV Quality Measures Module Manual
- At the client’s request, this manual was intentionally designed to be distinct from the rest of the manuals in the series.
- RWHAP Expenditures Instruction Manual
- Program Terms Report (PTR) Instruction Manual
How can we assist your project?
Contact us to get started.